By Linda A. Felton,James W. McGinity
Thoroughly up to date and elevated, this new Third Edition offers the newest info on dosage, kinds, movie defects, and polymer characterization. Written through popular leaders within the box, Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms is well the main complete e-book available to buy today.
New to the Third Edition:
- the interplay of substances with practical polymers
- the impression of processing parameters on coating quality
- the stabilization of polymeric movie coats
- plasticizers and their purposes in pharmaceutical coatings
- adhesion of polymeric motion pictures to reliable substrates
- basic homes of latex and pseudolatex colloidal dispersions
Key themes included:
- polymer interactions with medicines and excipients
- physical getting older of polymeric films
- a entire assessment and in-depth research of modern advances within the box, along with details at the most recent gear used to use polymers to a pharmaceutical system
- illustrated examples explaining the proper steps to be taken that allows you to remedy formula, processing, and balance difficulties to accomplish an optimized dosage form
Read or Download Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
This e-book presents an immense structural research of polymer ideas and melts, utilizing fractal research. The booklet covers the theoretical basics of macromolecules fractal research. It then is going directly to talk about the fractal physics of polymer options and the fractal physics of melts. The meant viewers of the booklet comprises experts in chemistry and physics of polymer synthesis and people within the box of polymers and polymer composites processing.
The 1st Asian Polyolefin Workshop introduces the new advancements and the study actions on polyolefin expertise in Asia, that is changing into one of many vital areas in know-how in addition to in economic system. Asian nations have skilled extraordinary monetary development within the final decade as represented via China.
This publication is a part of a two-volume booklet sequence that exhaustively reviews the most important fresh study into nanoclay bolstered polymer composites. This moment quantity makes a speciality of nanoclay established nanocomposites and bionanocomposites fabrication, characterization and purposes. This contains class of nanoclay, chemical amendment and processing suggestions of nanocomposites.
Polyurethane Polymers: Blends and Interpenetrating Networks offers with just about all facets of blends and IPNs shaped by way of polyurethane, together with the thermal, mechanical, morphological, and viscoelastic houses of every combination awarded within the publication. moreover, significant purposes on the topic of those blends and IPNs are pointed out.
- Plastics in Medical Devices: Properties, Requirements, and Applications (Plastics Design Library)
- CVD Polymers: Fabrication of Organic Surfaces and Devices
- Advanced Textiles for Wound Care (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Technical Textile Yarns (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Additional info for Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) by Linda A. Felton,James W. McGinity